I have this 'thing' for guys who are capable of driving huge vehicles fast and furiously...
I have to say that I'm really turned on by that ;))
So anyway, can birds pee?
Seriously.I need answers!!!
Driving lesson #12 tomorrow.
Gonna be seeing my bubbly old driving instructor.
Hopefully I'll get to drive home after the lesson.
So egg-cited!
OH yah...I'm going in the circuit tomorrow.
Parking, parking and more parking baby!
DEBBIE CHUA!
Charlene and I are taking photos of our lunch everyday,
since Monday, just for you horrr.
Another thing...
SITI RAIHANAH SELAMAT!!!
I'm freaking addicted to the freaking song in your freaking blog lar.
Makes me wanna club man!
FRIENDS...LET'S GO CLUBBING SOON!!!
PRETTY PLEASE.
I want a digital camera.
I wanna go sun-tanning.
I wanna club.
I wanna sign up for belly-dancing classes.
I wanna get a black flip-flop.
I wanna eat sushi.
I WANT FREAKING BUBBLE TEA!
GoodNightFreaks!
No comments:
Post a Comment