Saturday, March 14, 2009

in my bones you linger :)

Hmm...
2ND week of attachment down...
3 months and 2 weeks more to go...
I think I should stop counting donwn cos I'll
end up disappointing myself even more lah...
Ok...breathe...Keep an open freaking mind raini!

Met Man on Wednesday after my attachment at 6.
He picked me up at Tampines Mrt Station, and I
thought that he was gonna drive us somewhere near
like Simpang Bedok or smth, but we ended up in Bali Lane.
Traffic into town was horrible man! All because of the freaking
IT Fair at Suntect!So anyway, he brought me to this place called
NABINS.Cool place man! Shisha-ed, talked, eat and drink.
If you ever were to go there, you HAVE TO TRY Halib Falastin!
Awesome!!!
http://www.nabins.com/
Check it out :)
By the way man, I'm still here.Not going nowhere.
So SMILE OK.

Driving driving...
I had my 2ND night driving lesson and this time,
I drove in the circuit for the first time!!!
Did parking with the poles..Crank course...
Stuff like that...
Uncle johnny is hilarious!
Cute little old man...

Went to work at Toa Payoh late today.
I was so tired to wake up in the morning
despite having countless wake up calls from Zachary.
Such a nice boy.

Met SITI!!!
LIke finally.
FLEA MARKET WAS AWESOME MAN!!!

Ok gtg!

Btw, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY APPLE!:)

No comments: