Sunday, March 8, 2009

Okay.

Let's blog.

I've successfully endured the first week of attachment at TLL.
The long and tiring peak hour journeys to and fro.
The complicatedness of NUS itself.
The hours and hours of staring at my fruit fly friends.
The tedious wet lab work.
The BORING people and environment.
My goodness!
But never mind,I'll go through this with an open freaking mind!

So anyway,
Haven't really tried exploring the other canteens in NUS.
Cos we haven't really settled down yet and familiarised
ourselves with the whole 'new everything' fact.
We only tried the Prince George's canteen, which suck big time.
And the business canteen which is slightly, and I mean slightly better.

I hate office aunties man!
Their keophness is intolerable man!
Their mouths too...

I've been looking forward to Saturday the whole week man!
Yeah...Cos Saturday is the day that we are finally gonna execute
Siti's birthday plan that I had in mind since during the exam's
study break!And there it is...All done.So fast.
If you guys haven't known already, I was studying with Su and Amine
one day during the study break, in Mac Donald's.
Then it hit me!
I told myself I wanted to give Siti a Mac Donalds birthday party :)
And yesterday, it all happened like the wind brushing across my face.
Pictures will be up once I get my hands on those babies.

I LOVE DAISO!
I wanna live in DAISO.
Went to PS yesterday with Zachary after the party.
Watched my bloody valentine, which is extremely tiring to
watch cos its just gore and bloody with lots of suspense,
It was okay lah...
Got myself some 3D nail art stickers, cute iron on patches,
tweezers and of course ZIPLOCKFRESH bags!!!
I have to admit, sometimes I cannot even explain why
I end up buying what I bought at Daiso, so don't ask why!

I miss SCHOOL.
Every single freaking thing about it!

Oh!Btw, Driving this time was awesome!
I didn't suck like I did before and after the exams.
Uncle Johnny allowed me to drive back home again.
Coooooooooool!

I guess what goes around really comes around.
I'm left feeling unappreciated.
But it's okay...
DjTiesto is here to lift my spirit! :P
Should I leave you guys with a video to watch?
OK...I shall.Some may like it, some may not.
But what the heck! I LOVE IT!!!
Enjoy~

No comments: