Monday, March 23, 2009

so hot hot!

I'm at home now when I'm supposed to be at work.
This morning I woke up at 5:30, still feeling unwell,
however, very determined to go to work...So I did everything
slowly. Bathed slowly, rummaged my closet for clothes slowly,
dressed slowly etc...I even thought of walking slowly to the MRT station!
But sadly, right before I was about to leave my house, I couldn't take it.
So I went back to bed. :(

I never really believed what my mom says about showering immediately
after you are exposed to the rain so that you won't fall sick.
But now I do.
That was exactly how I fell sick.

So anyway,
I went to work at Toa Payoh as usual on Saturday.
Right after, rushed back to Tampines to meet Suz and Ct
to get Joanna's birthday pressie at TM. It took us so
long just to find a purr-fect gift for Joanna Tan.
Went to her house...Food was finger licking good!
Ice cream cake was absolutely lip smacking!
Love the warm 'family and close friends' atmosphere on a cold gloomy night!
HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY JOANNNA TAN!

Walked Suz home...I mean walked Suz halfway home right after.
Met man...I freaking drove his freaking van!
Plus, he taught me vertical parking.
So, I kinda got myself 'free' driving lesson that night.
Talked.Talked.Talked.

And on Sunday...
I spent the whole freaking day at home feeling like shite!
I so wanted to go for Mr Barista's coffee presentation but I couldn't!:(
I still feel like shit this very moment...But a little better.

I HAVE TO GO TO WORK TOMORROW!
Confocal microscope training by a HOTTT angmoh!!!
I can't afford to miss this man!

No comments: