Tabla Ho is off enjoying her well deserved CNY holiday in M'sia.
Mary Jan will be off to M'sia too.
What am I going to do?
Who's going to be my MSN buddy?
What am i going to do till SUNDAY?
Sat for Microbio pract today.
The paper started at 8.30am.
I reached the damn school at 7.50 am.
Luckily for me, I wasn't the only one who was early.
Saw Jeremiah sitting alone so I went over and sat with him.
We were itting outside the wrong LT till mins before the paper starts.
God Bless Tabla Ho.
Surprisingly, BF came to school to search for me.
I never thought in a million years that he would ever do that.
I'm happy that he did tho.
Got a good look at him and his bike Debbie Chua?
BF and I went to West mall to have Mc Breakfast.
However, when we reached WM, we couldn't find any Mc Donalds there.
So, we end up eating breakfast at BK.
I didn't like it.
He carried my coral coloured vintage sling the whole time.
Didn't thought he would do that too.
He looked so cuteee.
Went to my place and watched Iron Ladies 2.
He left right after to reach home in time for dinner with his family.
My PARANOIA is back!
It's getting worse.
Silly girl?
Bleeding like mad.
On the bed for 5 whole hours.
My endometrium is disintegrating.
FSH level rising.
Can I just rip my whole damn uterus, squeeze out everything and shove it back in?
It'll save me all the trouble and pain.
Happy Chinese New Year World.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment