Friday, February 22, 2008

It's over and done.

The bloody exams are finally over!
It scares me thinking of the moment
When i'll be sitting in fornt of my lappie on the result day
With my heart beating so fast and the next thing i know...
I'm looking straight at my results.
What happens after that only time will tell.
God Please Help Me.

As for now, I shall think of what i'm going to do
With 7 weeks of my life before school re opens.
GET A FREAKING JOB!
Should I contact ZEUS?
Should I continue working at 77th Street
Working my ass off like mad
For more than 12 hrs a day getting paid at only 1.1K per month?
Will he agree to my terms?
Will I agree to HIS terms?
On top of that, do you know that THIS is a very difficult dicision for me
Because I AM AFRAID THAT IF I SPEND SO MUCH TIME WORKING HE MIGHT FIND OTHER PEOPLE TO KEEP HIM COMPANY!
I don't want history to repeat itself.
I KNOW that this is the most ridiculous reason ever
But the fact is...
That is actually the reason why I'm still decising.
RIDICULOUS.RIDICULOUS.RIDICULOUS.RIDICULOUS!
I kept telling myself that, but i can't help it.
Poor litte Miss Raini.
Anyway, why is it so hard to find a job?
Help me get a job please someone.

Fizah's temporarily giving me her TRUE YOGA membership card!
FOR FREE!
Yay!At least if I really can't find anything to do
I can join some yoga classes or whatever classes they offer there.
Thanks gurl!

I can't believe I actually watched a MOVIE with tabla a day before CHEM PAPER!
The paper I FEAR MOST.

me.tabla.mary.sindi.junyu.bee.waikit.jere
Crazy time at SENTOSA
Straight after our last paper.
The thought of it makes me SMILE.
I love them, really.
I'll post photos in my next post.
Sorry Mama I didn't turn out the way you wanted me to be.

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY CT!
Go out there and have fun doing crazy things ya!
Don't forget to drag me along on a crazy mission once in a while.
By the way, All the best for your upcoming exams.

To be honest, I've been thinking A LOT lately.
Thinking about all the people relationships in my life.
I really wished I knew what to do.

See you in my next post.



No comments: