skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My name is Nurraini. Just call me Raini.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Tweezer Happy!
Cupcake designed by the talented raini.
There's more!
Bee with the HANTU!
the SO NOT SCARY hantu
Raini's talented hands.
It does a lot of things...if you know what I mean ;P
Come here Tabla let Raini KISS you!
OMG!no comments.
the HOT jumper
"ARE YOU TOKING ABOUT ME?!"
picturePERFECT
VainPOTS
Retarded dog.
Let's COMPARE fingers!!!
hotPINK!!
Love Day 08
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Rainbow Connection
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2011
(12)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(49)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
►
2009
(112)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(20)
▼
2008
(215)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(26)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(13)
▼
February
(20)
Trying something new
I Was Lost...Crossed Lines I Shouldn't Have Crossed
What a long long night.
One quarter a century already!
Bend and SNAP!
It's over and done.
As shitty as it is...
My Lollypop
Tweezer Happy!
HOTpink
small small world
Just plain bored
I'll have to start mugging soon.
I surrender
In the arms of the angel
CNY
Friendster
I will continue blogging on Wednesday.
Exam essentials
Happy Happy Dim Sum!
►
January
(33)
►
2007
(130)
►
December
(33)
►
November
(29)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(45)
No comments:
Post a Comment