Thursday, February 28, 2008

I Was Lost...Crossed Lines I Shouldn't Have Crossed


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!


Mama, on your birthday,

I want to wish you happiness and good health

and not forgetting panjang umur too.

May Allah bless you with all that and more.

I know I haven't been the perfect little girl you raised me up to be,

it doesn't mean that you've failed yourself or anybody at all.

Because one thing I'm sure of is that

I've always loved you.

I'm sorry for being a pain in the ass all the time, everytime.

I guess it's the generation gap and our different views and perspecives and all that crap.

I'm sorry for not listening to you.

For always hurting you.

I'm sorry.

I know sorry is merely a word.

And that you would rather see me change rather than hearing a gazillion sorrys frm me.

But again, I'm sorry i can't promise you that.

I'm sorry for being selfish.

I'm sorry.

That's why I pray never stop praying to GOD to give you strength.


I love you.

More than I love anybody else in this world.

You may not believe me,

and I don't blame you for that.

I wish I could prove that to you one day before it's too late.


Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SUPER DUPER MAMA!

i pray for you strength


No comments: