Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What a long long night.


First and foremost, I, Nurraini Bte Salim,

would like to make an apology to MARY Jan

and especially TABLA HO.

Tabla Ho I am truly sorry for contributing

to one of your 2 HUGE blows the other day.

Once again I'm sorry.



Anyway, I was up till quite late last nite,

doing pretty much a lot of different things.

I watched a Jap movie that Tabla Ho talked about.

It's called THE MIDNIGHT SUN.

You tube it if you want to watch it.

I think I'm having serious earworms

from listening to the soundtract of the movie.

I really liked it tho.



From watching The Midnight Sun on you tube,

I started YOU TUBING.

And you know, ONCE you start. you can't stop.

Btw, side tracking for a while,

while I'm bloggine this very second,

the smell of smth which smells very similar to SHIT

is wafting through the air.

KNS I want to puke already sia!

Anyway, as I was saying...

I started you tubing, then somehow I decided to

watch videos on make up application...

You know, how they make those nice highly dramatic eye make up.

And the best thing is that the SHOW you STEP BY STEP.

It looks easy but I bet once you start trying it on your own,

it'll be super duper difficult, esp the blending and toning part.

And so I watched tonnes and tonnes of those kinds of vids.



Then I got tired so I switched off my lappie and went to my room.

I thought I was gg to sleep but then

I was so inspired bu all those vids that I decided to try it myself.

So there I was applying make up alone in the room at 3 am.

Applying make up alone is not enough so i did some cam whoring

to kinda see the results of my make up application skills in pictures.



So, its all been done

but suddenly I saw my oil pastels and my drawing block.

Instantaneously I felt like drawing.

SO I DID.



All those things in the middle of the night.

BOREDOM!



Ouh...DEBBIE CHUA sent me some AVATARS.

and i'm gonna use them here.

Thanks gurl.




No comments: