Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm a FREAK!


I realise that the older I get,
the more normal 'physical abnormalities' I learn about myself.
I mean, I understand that a natural human body is NEVER perfect,
and that's what makes everyone of us special in our own way.
Right?
Of course I'm right.



The first few normal 'physical abnormalities'
I found about myself is that
one of my mammary glands seems larger than the other...
I kept quiet about it at first cos I tot I was abnormal but
I came to realise that it's extremely common
and I wasn't the only person with this normal 'physical abnormality'.



Then I realise that I have such gigantic feet!
I mean, for a rather petite person.
And this is something I find hard to accept...
Oh well...At least I have two perfectly fine working feet...
I should be thankful instead of whining about how abnormal I think it is.



I have gigantic hands too, just so you know.



I was in the tub a few hours ago
and I realised something pretty weird about a particular part of my body.
I don't know if it's normal or not
I hope it is...

It's scary sometimes when you discover something new about your body.


And I have this abnormal habit since I was really young.
I didn't know how or why I develop this habit.
But since it's a habit, I'm still doing frequently till now.
I don't really know how to explain it.
But it makes me think if I'm sick in the mind.
It's true that I am sick in the mind NOW
but was I sick in the mind too when I was young?



And OH YAH!
I think I can DISLOCATE MY HIP BONE!
Wanna feel?



I'll definitely discover more normal 'physical abnormalities' in the future
to add on to the current ones.
By the way,
I SECRETLY LOVE TO PEEP ON PEOPLE'S HP MSGS ON BUSES AND TRAINS!

No comments: