-Stranger on the train
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
LIKE WHAT THE HELL?!
"I like went to school today and like my students are like stoning and all and i was like no this can't be happening ans i like ask them like what they are doing and like they said they are like rehearsing for the play and like they are like doing that for like the whole day and I was like WHAT?! And like after school I like have to like go home for like dinner and like at 7.30 I have to like rush for like tuition and like this colleague of mine have like been asking me to like tutor her daughter for like a year now and like I told her I really can't and like she's been like so persistent and like I really can't like say NO and like....blah blah blah blah"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment