First and foremost,
Please click the play button in my video section.
Yet another beautiful song.
The Blower's Daughter.
I hate the fact that I do almost everything
and the rest of you just sit back and relax and look pretty.
My GOD! Do you guys even have the slightest initiative in you?
All the best to you in the freaking future
when you realise that you won't have any-freaking-body to do
every single freaking thing for you while you shake your freaking leg.
I wanted BLING tuki tuki,
I got BLING tuki tuki on my Havaianas flip-flop.
Hate it when I talk about Havaianas
and I am reminded of something that bothers me.
I shall not even start on that.Hmph!
ANYWAY,
New Urban Male came down to campus on wed.
Did some survey for them,
got BLING tuki tuki for free!
A particular question in the survey,
it goes something like...
What comes to your mind when you come across New Urban Male?
Hehehe~ *Wink Wink*
Go on...Answer this question.
Moving on...
I'm developing a stye on my bottom left eyelid.
I hate styes.
If you don't know what a stye is,
it is actually something quite similar to a pimple,
but instead of it being on the skin,
it develops on either the top or the bottom of your waterline.
Shoot!It's not gonna be pretty when it starts swelling.
I WANT DURIANS!
There's gonna be a class chalet after the exams!
HOORAY!
It's definately gonna be different from the one Elias organised.
Plus the class is different now...
People are more 'JIWE' now, as said by Md Imran
So excittting...Can't wait!
This also means that the exams are just around the freaking corner.
Ooooo...Chill...We'll cross the bridge when we reach it.
Haha...some phrase I heard on Channel 8 earlier.
Sitting for Ethidium Bromide test later.
:P
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment