Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Poem On Valentines Day

Freaking Elevator!
The Cam WHORES
I love trash
Re-piercing of the 3rd
Gone Fishing!
Yessssss!We are sisters!!! Now stop asking!
Danger! High voltage!
Big eyes, small eyes.
We'll go through this together.You and I.As always.
Her 1st.
Eyeliner no more
FUCK!
it HURTS la sia!

Cheers.
By:CT
The day we became friends,
A novel should be released;
"Cheers to the twins!" written by William Kingsley, maybe.
A tale of friendship that is deep.
None can measure the depth of our friendship.
There are million chapters still left to be unfolded.
But one thing is for sure,
I shall be by your side till the very end.
I reminisce...
To see us down the road in 10 years time;
What will we become?
Will you still be my friend?
Our friendship isn't hypocrisy;
It isn't a game.
We shared tears, we shared joy;
What have we not shared?
We shall cross all borders,
Regardless of the challenges that awaits around the corner;
Be it rodents or pests,
Musthaqim or Hairul.
I don't need a Valentine Card.
I don't want Valentine Chocolates.
I can live without teddy bears.
I can forget about jewellery.
But no-I can never live, not even breathe.
If you, Nurraini Salim shall perish one day
This is my oath, I pledge till the end
Why you may ask?
Because you are my friend.
PS:
Sorry Ct.
I just had to put this up.
Hahaha;P

No comments: