Sunday, July 20, 2008

Walk one step, calculate one step!

I'm finally done with my IS Self Reflection shit.
I think that it's really stupid reflect about things like this.
It does nothing but waste my freaking time!

Anyway, I am happy with my time spent today.
Happy happy Sunday!
As usual, religious in the morning.
Which means that I woke up early today.
So, I went to nenek's house after my weekly religious class.
Saw cousin who is not in good shape,
cos she just got into an accident.
MY GOD! The wounds are disgusting!
And saw nenek of course!
The one and only grandparent I'm left with now.

Went home and CT came a while later.
I did some INAC(Instrumental and Analytical Chemistry) revision.
I have to say though...
I do not, and I mean, do not understand a single thing in the notes.
I am so dead.
While I'm busy trying to figure out what retention time and theoretical plates mean,
CT's busy writing up her speech.
Pre-marital sex.
Helped her out with it here and there.
Then got bored so we dressed up and headed out to jalan-jalan.

CT got her eyebrow threaded for the 1st time ever!
I can't believe it!
Now she knows how painful threading is.
*evil laughter*

Then headed down to the flea market underneath the Tamp MRT tracks.
Got ourselves some pretty ling ling long longs.
And ling ling long longs only.

Then to Tamp mall where I got my closed ear piercing re-pierced!
Fucking painful!
At first I thought that it wasn't gg to be painful cos
I was thinking...
'I've been there, done that so many times before'.
Then Ester pulled the trigger and...
BANG!
My ear is pierced.

I guess both CT and I had our fair share of pain today.

I WANT A DICKIES BACKPACK!



No comments: