Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Floating like a culture of suspension cells...

All I wanna do now is laugh my ass off.
Anyway,I got my hair cut and I love it!
Let me just blog about random things ya?
Long deep conversations over cigarettes are good for relationships.
And sharing is bonding.
It's amazing how it bonds people together.
So try it!
I miss Ifwat.
Argh~! Fuck ego. I do. Not gonna lie.((:
Yes baby.I miss you.
Anyway, meeting Mr Johnny on Thursday for driving.
So excited!!!
By the way, Mr Sunshine made me cry last Sat.
It's funny actually.
I think it's the hormonal imbalance.
Hahahaahah..
Hmm...
I wanna meet Ct today. I miss her too.
In fact, I miss Zachary and Idham too.
You know, I really evny the kind of friendship they have in F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
The more I watch it, the more I yearn for friendships like that.
Seriously.
OH YAH!!!
I DISSECTED A MICE!
During CCTA lab to extract its spleen..
I wish I could post pictures but unfortunately I'm not allowed to.
Btw, I was surprisingly calm and cool like a surgeon!
Hahahhahah...
What else?
Haliey and Amira are such adorable sweethearts.
I've known them like almost all my life
and I cannot believe that we have outings only once or twice a year!
That is unacceptable.
Anyway, we did just last weekend!Yay!
And you could not believe who we bumped into!!!
OhMyGosh!This is crazy man!
You guys know who lah.
I shall not say. :P
It's a small small world.
Indeed everybody bumps into everybody.
I skipped school today.
Why should I travel all the way down to school for just a 2 hr lecture?
Haven't been issued a warning letter yet.
So everything is fine.
OK.I'm tired.
Bye!
At the end of the day, everything will sink down to the bottom of the T25 flask.

No comments: