I'm like seriously jealous!
I don't even know him and I'm already jealous!
Tsk!
WTF?!
Anyway, my Happy Tree Friends and I
went to catch a movie yesterday.
Initially, the plan was to watch it at PS cos
"we are PS people not CATHAY people" according
to Tabla Horrr Xin Yi...Plus, I didn't feel CATHAY-ish
yesterday...So anyway, checked the timings and all at PS.
Unfortunately, none was suitable so we had no choice but
to go to Cathay!And so in the end, we did.
Watched 7 pounds...Came in a little late and we were left
watching the movie all lost for a very long time till
I finally broke down in tears towards the end,
I don't know bout Tabla Horrr and SU.
I didn't even have the guts to look at them
with tears all over my face.So paiseh!
I hope they didn't notice :P
Accompanied Man for dinner at Eastpoint right after.
Ended up talking till late.
Mom called to ask where I was.
Then I told her that I was with Man.
And she was like," Ape tu kau buat dengan Man~?"
Then I was like, "Tgh berbual je...
a moment of silence
...Mama nak join?" HAHAHHAHA
So funny...
Honesty is still the best policy.
(only applicable during certain situations)
went to catch a movie yesterday.
Initially, the plan was to watch it at PS cos
"we are PS people not CATHAY people" according
to Tabla Horrr Xin Yi...Plus, I didn't feel CATHAY-ish
yesterday...So anyway, checked the timings and all at PS.
Unfortunately, none was suitable so we had no choice but
to go to Cathay!And so in the end, we did.
Watched 7 pounds...Came in a little late and we were left
watching the movie all lost for a very long time till
I finally broke down in tears towards the end,
I don't know bout Tabla Horrr and SU.
I didn't even have the guts to look at them
with tears all over my face.So paiseh!
I hope they didn't notice :P
Accompanied Man for dinner at Eastpoint right after.
Ended up talking till late.
Mom called to ask where I was.
Then I told her that I was with Man.
And she was like," Ape tu kau buat dengan Man~?"
Then I was like, "Tgh berbual je...
a moment of silence
...Mama nak join?" HAHAHHAHA
So funny...
Honesty is still the best policy.
(only applicable during certain situations)
No comments:
Post a Comment