dee.bee.gee ended late today.Met lesbian love at E-Hub to catch a random movie.And so we did. I never thought we would ever catch Ip Man.But since that was the only movie left for us to watch, we watched it anyway.All I can say is that my 6 bucks is well spent.I didn't expect the movie to be that great as it didn't really appeal to me at all till I was kinda forced to watch it.But let me tell you...IT WAS AWESOME!!! Frigging awesome.Seriously.
smelly feet.Debbie Chua said this,"EH!YOU WEAR NUN SHOES AGAIN TODAY!"
Today, I realised once again that Kai did what should have been done a long time ago. And trust me, I could not be any more grateful to you for letting me go. Thank you for doing it for me when I didn't have the guts to. And thanks to you for realising that I deserve much more than what you could offer. I'm really happy now. I'm finally living my life like an 18 year old should. Plus, my Saturdays are NEVER going to be the same again!:))
Things are looking up.
Life is awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment