Thursday, January 15, 2009

logic torn apart

Just got back from hanging out
with Munawar Khan and Man.
Two extremely crazy lads.
Just makes me laugh my ass off all the time!
So actually, Man picked Mun and I up and we headed
off to Compass Point to collect my long awaited paycheck
and then off to makan at Al-Ameen at Kembangan.
I never knew that there were more than one Al-Ameens in Sg man!
I only knew the one near school.
So anyway, the food was great plus we even had BANANA SPLIT
to wrap up our dinner...
I was surrounded by love.

Had my third practical driving lesson earlier today
with Uncle Johnny, But it was more of a refresher
lesson for what I learnt on the first two lessons which
I had more than a month ago...
So I didn't really learn new stuff today although I wanted so much to.
But I do learn something about my driving today.
I suck!
Especially when I have to drive with lots of vehicles
around me! I bloody hell stalled the engine three
freaking times! And the worse thing was that all
the times when I actually stalled the engine,
it took place at like all the major roads man!
I GABRA-ED!

I am so angry!
I was supposed to have IS lesson today at 8am.
I reached school early today.
So I'll just cut the story short.
The teacher didn't turn up.
FCUK!

By the way,
I'm amazed that you were actually affected by my previous post.
You've moved on.
So do I!

Goodnight Sweethearts!

No comments: