Yesterday was Babes Bonding Day for Siti and I.
Bought COLLEGE tickets at Grand Cathay.
Visited Singapore Art Museum located just a few
minutes away from Grand Cathay.
We got in totally FREE-OF-CHARGE beybeh!
Walked around for about less than hour before
making our way back to Cathay to catch our movie.
Grabbed dinner right after.
Chilled at Starbucks till late.
I love hanging out and just talking nowadays.
Although the whole visit the museum thing
was kinda totally last minute, it was FUN!
I'm physically drained today.
Dah lah bangun lambat and I was supposed to
meet a friend at 6:45am at the shuttle bus station
before my class at 8:00 am!
I had to sit through 4 whole hours of 'Starting a Business'
lesson and boy was it excruciatingly dry!
And right after, Mary and I had to rush to report for
duty at the new lab for the Ngee Ann Open House
and it lasted till almost 18:00!!
Yes Mary...I know that I tend to be very very
tensed up and serious when it comes to busy situations.LOL.
I can't help it...I'm just like that.Haha...
Plus, making that freaking E.coli DNA pendent
wasn't as easy peasy as I thought it would be!
But those pendents were pretty~.
And oh ya...
Mary and I cam whored with human body
mannequin before we left the lab.
Hilarious!
Pictures shall be uploaded soon.
((:
I've been forced to think a lot lately.
But I can't seem so get myself to decide.
It seems like I think and think and think
and still I can't figure anything out,
Lost in the tunnel somewhere.
Love,
Raini
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment