Happy 19th Birthday Haliey!!!
And Nabil too...:P
My dear little sister is happily enjoying herself
in Australia this very moment.So unfair!
So young, yet so privileged...Tsk!
Haha...I'm happy for you sis:)
I guess I'll be sleeping alone tonight
and the house is gonna be less kecoh than usual.
Hmm..Mixed blessing I would say.
Anyway, no biggie...She'll be back before you know it.
Can't wait for my souvenir!!!
Wanted to hunt for good bargains at the
flea market today but I was just too tired to
leave the house, plus it was raining and the weather
was perfect for sleeping in.And that was exactly
what I did!Heavenly.I won't be able to enjoy such
peaceful undisturbed sleep till next weekend FOR SURE!
What else...
Oh!Pictures of Siti's McDonald's Birthday Bash
is already up on my Facebook account.And I'm actually
lazy to upload it all over again here so...take a look at
it there horrr if you want to:))
In fact, most of those photos I wanna upload in my bloggie
is also up in my Facebook account. Tired and lazy, I shall
just put my Fb link here yah?;)
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=68028&id=662137885&saved#/profile.php?id=662137885&v=photos&viewas=662137885
That's all I wanna say I guess.
Just one word,
METAMORPHOSIS ;))
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
viagra uk cost pill viagra discount non prescription viagra sublingual viagra generic viagra online sublingual viagra viagra discount levitra vs viagra buy viagra cheap does watermelon have viagra effect viagra from india what is viagra herbal viagra free sample viagra
Post a Comment