USYesterday, i decided to google for "Nurraini Bte Salim". Something that only a person who's so damn free would actually do. Anyway, as i was browsing through the search results, i saw one which led me to my friend's blog, Aisyah. then i was reading this post she posted about her cliques WITH our individual pictures, which includes me la, and a few others like CT, Noraini, and Suzana. Let me show you what she wrote about me.........
Nurraini Bte Salim
"THE BestFriend. =) Got only closer to her when we're in Secondary Two and I love her. Honestly speaking, I used to hate her because she was just too perfect. Good grades, blessed family, well-behaved and positive attitude revolvED around her. I was even angry when she got close to Raihanah because I thought she was stealing MY bestfriend. haha... Jealous you may want to call it. Yeah.. Childish? I know.. Those were the times, huh? But now, I love her truckloads. No doubt over the years she has done a number of unreasonable things and unacceptable stuffs but maybe that's just the way she is. Maybe she's finally out of her shell. Maybe she's finally free from being too cooped up. Just maybe.*shrugs* Hence, the drastic change. I've always enjoyed her company. We can talk about anything and everything. From family to academic stuffs to BGR to make up to lingerie to foreplay to sex. You name it. We've talked about it. Just like that. Really interesting girl with full of knowledge and ahem* experience. We're not ashamed of one another. We burped, farted, drooled, ogle at guys' butt all with one another. Have to be really open-minded when talking to her. Yet, some people just don't get it. *shrugs* Im gonna miss her so much.... =)) "
"THE BestFriend. =) Got only closer to her when we're in Secondary Two and I love her. Honestly speaking, I used to hate her because she was just too perfect. Good grades, blessed family, well-behaved and positive attitude revolvED around her. I was even angry when she got close to Raihanah because I thought she was stealing MY bestfriend. haha... Jealous you may want to call it. Yeah.. Childish? I know.. Those were the times, huh? But now, I love her truckloads. No doubt over the years she has done a number of unreasonable things and unacceptable stuffs but maybe that's just the way she is. Maybe she's finally out of her shell. Maybe she's finally free from being too cooped up. Just maybe.*shrugs* Hence, the drastic change. I've always enjoyed her company. We can talk about anything and everything. From family to academic stuffs to BGR to make up to lingerie to foreplay to sex. You name it. We've talked about it. Just like that. Really interesting girl with full of knowledge and ahem* experience. We're not ashamed of one another. We burped, farted, drooled, ogle at guys' butt all with one another. Have to be really open-minded when talking to her. Yet, some people just don't get it. *shrugs* Im gonna miss her so much.... =)) "
All that was what she wrote about me.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to say that I'm not happy about that post or anything. My point is that when i read through all that, it makes me think of all the good and bad times we had together. For four years we, all 5 of us, actually stick together. Many times we had conflicts but as far as i could remember, we were really happy.We cried a lot and we laughed even more. And now i come to think that the rest of us perhaps have been a little too harsh on one of us. Don't you think so?
I miss u all so much la.
To the extend that i actually feel like crying now.
Raini misses you.
No comments:
Post a Comment