Went to the Singapore Expo today. Saw this interesting promotion about eyelash perming while i was there, $10 only. According to what i know, they ususlly charge eyelash perming at about $20 to $50 depending on the place you go. So i got excited and went for it. I PERMED MY EYELASHES. Was quite sad with the end result actually. It didn't turn out like i expected it to be. On the brighter side, it looks nice when i applied MASCARA on. On the much brighter side, MUM paid for it. *GRINNING*
Btw when was the last time you tried something for the first time?
Time to get new contacts and flaunt my new lashes!
On the way to the Expo, i heard this song in the cab. It goes smth like, "Don' wanna love you if you don't love me...Don't wanna need you if u don't need me too.........blah blah......tell you this tonight". Any idea what's the title and who sang it? I know someone do but i just don't feel like asking that someone. Im having earworms because of it you know.
That song kept repeating in my head la. I really need to know!!!!! HELP!
Over the years, i realised that whenever i have throat discomfort or sore throat or anything like that, i will be down with fever soon after of that. And guess what? I AM HAVING A FREAKING ITCHY THROAT. It doesn't feel really sore la but i know that it doesn't feel like my normal throat. It's disturbing u know.
ITCHY throat.
Yesterday night while my Bf was watching TV and i was in my room, my mum had a little chat with him. I actually over heard some parts of the conversation. She was talking about the same old things...It's not that i totally disagree with her. I really feel that it's not the right time to be talking about it. Thank god he's ok after the conversation. or at least he seemed ok. I just hope he's ok. I actually don't really know how he felt during and after the conversation. Mama....mama...
Mum's Interference. What's new?
*Raini is done with what she has to say*
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment