Thursday, September 27, 2007

Read Between The Lines

i need changes right now...
a lot of things feel old and stale and gray and so yesterday and so BORING
i need more colour in my life
i need a boost of energy
i need to go out there and try something new
i need fresh air
i need excitement
i need life
i don't want to waste my life away gaining nothing but age.
time is wasted
sometimes i know that time is wasted but i just keep denying it, pretending that I'm ok with it
But the fact is that It Is Not OK
i just can't show or say...
...............Please do something about it...............

1 comment:

Gonzalinho said...

hi raini, I am Gonzalo (but callme Gonzalinho...it is like Gonzalo little), sorry by my english, I am from Bolivia (south america), so I speak spanish

your blog is cool, and interestign..go ahead

if you can understand or traduce, visit my blog in:
http://mywebon.blogspot.com

hasta la vista, baby
chao