Tuesday, September 25, 2007

To My Honey Bastards

Dear Mary,

I am very sorry that i haven't had a chance to go on out manicure and pedicure date we planned a long time ago.It keeps popping in my mind though...I promise we will have that meni and pedi session soon after the fasting month when i have my menses when school reopens OK?I cut my nails the other day but I'm sure they will be long enough by then.When the time comes we shall go WITHOUT hesitations OK?

Love,
Raini

Dear XYZ,

Let's all go for meni and pedi session together OK?Remember to keep your nails long OK?Then we shall all go shopping and shop till we drop with a teeny weeny handbag on one hand and bags and bags of stuff on the other hand.And oh ya, not forgetting our usual hi-tea session.Then maybe drink a little.With our pretty nails done, maybe the counter person will believe that we are all above 18.And if it doesn't work, lets all doll up and show a little cleavage! Don't forget to dump our nerdy glasses too.
I'm sure it will work!

Love,
Raini

No comments: