Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Am I Unreasonable?

I know that my updates for the past few weeks or even month or months had been rather depressing. I know...I know...I won't stop till i finally managed to sweep everything from under the rug and settle it once and for all so that i can finally see the RAINBOW I've been longing to see. But you know me. It's always easier said than done. It seemed like once I almost finally managed to get over it, another one hits making me feel as depressed or even more depressed than I initially start with. It's very very VERY tiring emotionally and physically.DAMN! I don't like feeling this way. If you haven't already know, it sux. That sinking feeling, that...OMG! It just sux having to pretend that I'm OK when I'm not. Having to SMILE and pretend I don't know what's going on.

Sorry.I'll compensate by uploading pictures ya?

I miss my HAPPY self.
Do you?

No comments: