Thursday, November 8, 2007

Hooray!!!

He's finally back.
Yay!Yay!Yay!Yay!
Extremely good timing...
Just in time for everything to proceed on smoothly...
I really want the mirrors.
Unfortunately, there were no mirrors to spice up the whole activity.
But even so, i still enjoyed most of it....
Is anybody getting what i have been babbling about?
It does not really matter actually .
Even if you know or not know, it wouldn't make any difference...
Did i capture any RAINBOWS today?
Was hoping i would as mentioned yesterday.
So did i?
Maybe...
Whatever that was disturbing me before still lingers in my mind every now and then.
It annoys me you know.
Desperately wanting to feel it.
Once the perfect moment hits...
Instantly, disturbing thoughts destroys the perfect moment into a nowhere-near-perfect moment.
I need to know.
I need security.
I am, as i am Insecure.

Stop spilling it for now.
Skipping CATS tomorrow!
Just the wrong combination for success.
It is just too bad.
SIGH~
What about Touch Rugby?
Skipping?
Sigh~
Good night People!

No comments: