Today...
Finally went out jalan raye with my mama, papa, fendi and syirin.
Yay!Duit Raye!!!
Hehe...
No lah...There's more to it than just the Green Packet.
It's about strengthening bonds with family and friends...
Ceh...!
Really...I'm serious...
A day of bonding and smiles on our faces.
Bliss.
Not Blisters...haha...
My sis and brother had been such a sweetheart.
They were the ones who helped me unbuckle and buckle my 4 1/2 inch strappy heels house after house.
This is no child abuse...
They did it willingly...
I am tired and i miss you.
I am so going to apply nail art on my pretty fingers soon.
AND not forgetting going for a pedicure.
AND shopping!!!!!
ok.ok.ok.Enough.
GoodNightEverybody!
I don't want a lot for Christmas
This is all I'm asking for
I just wanna see my baby
Standing right outside my door
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
Baby all I want for Christmas is you
-Raini
No comments:
Post a Comment