Sunday, November 18, 2007

What a week!!!! Time flies you know...

A week full of action and drama...
Nah...Kidding!
Actually, maybe.
Anyway I'm exhausted now.
I want to sleep with you every night darling.
And to be able to see you the first thing in the morning when i open my eyes.
OKokok...I'll skip those mushy mushy parts.
DO YOU KNOW?
That I just realised that it is the 7th week of school next week?
TIME FLIES!!!!
And it is FREAKING scary la...
So many things to do, so little time!!!
Went to school to 'do' our Breastfeeding project...
Met mammaTabla and Mary...
Ordered KFC for lunch at the Atrium.
We only managed to do a bit of the project coz me and tabla didn't have the mood.
Went to Liduid Kitchen and had a few drinks and a Cheesecake.
By the way I went to the new Ramen Ten for dinner at Century Square on Friday with Suz and CT.
I have to say that it is not the tastiest Jap food i have ever tasted.
The jap food at the SIM food court taste nicer LAH!
Ct said that whenever we have our get together sessions, i will not fail to talk about wanting a baby.
I didn't realised that la.
But, ISSIT?
What's with me?

I'm scared.

GOODNIGHT PEOPLE!

No comments: