I do like the fact that it is long but not the fact that it is not manageable enough.
Can't do anything about it till it becomes a pressing issue.
Mammatabla told me that lately i seemed to be so worked up.
Issit?
Maybe la.A bit.As you know i haven't got issues settled yet.
And maybe I'm just too tired to join in the zaniness sometimes.
Sorry.
I'm so dead.
When am i going to start realising that TIME AND TIDE WAITS FOR NO MAN!!?
Do not forget that i have feelings too even though i don't appear to be sensitive.
That's a reminder for those who might forget.
I still enjoy your company.Don't worry.
Mama.
It's funny how i really really love you but sometimes i just can't stand you.
I know i know...the same old same old...
I understand.
always
Read between the lines.
No comments:
Post a Comment