Sorry to gross you all out...
Just needed to to get some things OFF my mind for the time being.
I predict a packed and busy week this week.
Trying to get things done on time.
What a week!
But fortunately and UNFORTUNATELY,
NOTHING lasts forever in this world.
Fortunately, misery don't last forever.
UNFORTUNATELY, good times don't either.
SAD.
But that's the Grand Design.
Without Evil there would be no GOOD.
Without Hatred there would be no LOVE.
Without Misery there would be no HAPPINESS.
Without War there would be no PEACE.
So you get what i mean?
Without anything bad, NOTHING GOOD EXISTS.
The definition of good relies solely on the existence of the opposite.
Saw this somewhere and thought that it actually makes sense and makes life a lot less painful.
"How I wish love is like death, PERMANENT, and comes only once a lifetime! Absolutely goes on peacefully without PAIN!"
Haha...Go figure.
Till then.
I'm Raini, signing off.
My name is Nurraini Bte Salim.
1 comment:
Good post.
Post a Comment