Thursday, April 15, 2010

12 April 2010, Monday.



















The day of the interview at SMU.
Interview at 4pm.

Left home at about 10am.
The damn computer at the photo
shop wasn't working so I had to travel
all the way to Bouna Vista to get my
NUS Financial Aid documents printed.
Then took the train again to Clementi
to get to school (Ngee Ann Poly) to get
my testimonial and PSRP Award Cert
from Dr Susan...After which, I ran down
to the Student Service Center to get my
first 5 sem's results printed out cos SMU
needed it for verification. And I had to
pay 3 bucks for each semester's result
transcript.Kannabeh. So then I took the
bus down to NUS Admin Office to drop
off my Financial Aid documents...
By the time I reached the Bouna Vista MRT
to make my way down to Dhoby Ghuat,
it was already 2.10pm...

Text-ed X.
Train-ed down to City Hall to have lunch
with X. Was spontaneous:)) I like.

Cabbed to SMU from City Hall.
It was ridiculously near but oh well
didn't want to be late and sweating all
over...So yeah.

Reached SMU early...
Registered myself...
Waited for my turn...
...
......
.........
............
...............
And it was my turn!

It was a pretty tough interview.
Much tougher than the one I had
with hot sociologist from NTU...
I tell you...till this day, I am still
haunted by the interview I had
at SMU. Kept thinking of stuff that
I should have said and stuff I wished
I did not say...I was practically grilled
with an open flame by the two woman
professors I assume. The interview felt
pretty long and I feel that it actually was
pretty long...Part of me would like to
make myself feel better by saying that
they were interested to hear out my views
but the other part of me is saying that
they didn't wanna let me go cos they
haven't gotten what they wanted out of me.

Oh my God! I'm going crazy just thinking
about it!

And now I'm left anxiously waiting for
a response-a call, an sms, an e-mail,
a letter, whatever-. I need a response.

Respond to me pleeeease SMU.................

OK back to the recollection of my day.
So after the interview, I train-ed back to
Bouna Vista where Duane picked me up
and drove to TLL where we met archaria,
DQ and the 2 new interns...Waited a bit for
them to complete their experiments before
heading to Furama Hotel for dinner...
I had the most sashimi in my entire life
that night at the buffet man! Awesomeness.
We ate and talked and talked and talked and
laughed and laughed and laughed...
It was a nice cozy reunion:))

Duane drove me to the nearest MRT.
Train-ed down to Simei.
Flagged a cab.

Was completely drained by the time I got home.
The bed was the only thing on my mind:))

Oh oh...Met Suz for lunch on Sunday.
Got pressies from her.
Yay!

No comments: