Sunday, April 4, 2010

START.

I refuse to step on the weighing scale
cos I know, and I can feel it in my tummy,
that I have piled on a significant amount
of kilograms over the past few months.
And it really bothers me like to the core.
Number one would be the 'feel-disgusting
no-matter-what-you-wear issue', made
worse by the fact that you know there are
some excess fat hanging somewhere in your
arms lah, giggling happily around your belly
lah and all the other unsightly places you and
I both know where lah...And so secondly, not
so much how I feel, it's more about how clothes
don't actually fit nicely anymore...And oh yah,
PICTURES!!!You can so see the difference. Eeew!
And the list goes on and on and on and on.

I've done this before and I'm gonna do it again.
Gosh!It never seem to freaking end man!
Like a freaking yo-yo.
Up.Down.Up.Down.

So, I, Nurraini Bte Salim,
will start doing something about it starting tomorrow:)

Just like any other countdowns............................................................

No comments: