Friday, April 16, 2010

waste my money!















So this is the story...
I went to Guardian to do a little
toiletry shopping...and there were
a few important things on my mind
that I need to urgently get and one
of those things was actually tampons.
Cos yeah I have ran out of those stuff.

So then I was browsing the 'Feminine
Hygiene' section and saw several brands
of tampons, all of those I haven't tried,
except for Playtex Gentle Glide tampons.
Oh and by the way it really glides:))
And looking at the array of tampons
in different packaging and colours
and sizes, I got all spoilt for choice.

And finally, I decided to just go for the
sleekest looking packaging which is by
Kotex (which is pretty new-as compared
to the others- in the market)...And so
happily, I bought it.

Back home, while I was trying it out,
MY GOD!, I couldn't get it in and you
know why? It didn't come with the
plastic applicator thingy...And I was
like........HOW THE HELL ARE YOU
SUPPOSED TO FREAKING INSERT
A FREAKING DRY HARDENED
COTTON TAMPON IN THERE MAN?!
IT DOESN'T EVEN FREAKING GLIDE!!!
And now I have 15 unused and will never
be used tampons with me. Such a waste!

I should have sticked to my usual.
Oh well.

No comments: