
Mary and I had the NTU-NIE interview
at the MOE building at Bouna Vista on
the very same day! How fun is that?:))
So we met earlier to grab lunch before
heading for the interview... So the plan
was to head down to Cathay to get free
B&J ice cream after dropping off the
supporting documents at SMU (it was
the last day for the submission btw).
After the interview, Mary's shoes were
giving her major problems for her footies.
So she actually bought a pair of BLUE
slippers which costs her 4 bucks!
MARY, I still think it was so off.
But yeah, I understand.
Anyways...We train-ed down to Dhoby Ghaut
then make our way to SMU's Office Of Undergrad
Admissions which was the furthest away from
the Plaza Singapura which was by the way quite
a walkable distance...But since we both are lazy-ass
people, we decided to cab there instead...My God!
I took us so damn long to get a freaking cab which
by the way was shared with another man...
After dropping off our supporting docs we wanted
to head back to Cathay and yes we were too lazy to
walk back there so we took a cab which costs us
almost 10 bucks or even slightly more than that
but the kindhearted taxi man asked for only 7 bucks
i think...Nice old malay pakcik:)
So we thought we could get free B&J ice cream
after a pretty long and tiring day. But guess what?
The freaking free B&J ice cream redemption was
fully redeemed for that freaking day! My goodness!
But what the heck...We still had B&Js :))
What a day man!
Cancelled my clubbing plan cos I was too tired.
Make it up to it by dropping by Sally's to get
my nails done:)) Sally is moving out by the end
of this month to BEDOK! :(( But she said...if me
and a couple of my friends would like to get our nails
done, we can give her a call and she'll drive down
to our place!!! I like her...My favourite manicurist
to date.
Ok.That's all.
No comments:
Post a Comment