So on my birthday, the plan was to...
wait a minute...there weren't any plans
made besides meeting up with darling F
and maybe hang out somewhere and
chill and stuff then head back to her place
to get my birthday cake, specially baked
with TLC by none other than F herself:)
Yeap...so I decided to hang out around Arab
Street as I wanted to get my nails done at
this place WAWA told me about plus there
are lots cool places to walk around and hang
out too. So we went there.
The plan started to twist a little when I got
a call from M. We talked for a while and he
did the obligatory birthday wish and all that
stuff and asked me to pass the phone to F.
But at that moment, I didn't really suspect
anything cos I just thought he was just
being him...
To cut the story short...
F and M did a spontaneous surprise for moi:)
And the next thing I knew I saw M sitting
outside Nabins waiting for us to arrive.
How sweet lah...So we went upstairs where
where we were served with a huge platter of
neatly arranged delicious junk and each a Halib
Falastin, which by the way, is the most awesomest
beverage ever created! Oh Oh, not forgetting
the CherryMint Shisha which was already waiting
for us at our table:))
After eating ad talking and shisha-ing M went
down for a while and I thought he was settling
the bill or something but to my surprise, he actually
came up with a birthday cake with two candles
on top...I swear to you my jaw dropped down and
hit the freaking floor...
Aww ain't he such a sweetheart?
The thing that SHOCKED me the most was the
fact that F agreed to allow M to join us...I mean
she's not normally like that so I was pleasantly
surprised:)) Thanks babe.
So M drove both of us back to F's house to collect
my 2nd birthday cake of the day.
On my way back home...I walked back home btw...
Carrying a huge red bag 2 whole cakes in it.So anyways,
I bumped into Ct and we planned to meet up for
dinner a little later cos I couldn't stuff anymore
food down my throat after lunch at Nabins.
Then dinner came...
I drove us to Eastpoint for dinner at the all-so-nostalgic
18 Chefs....BUT, I didn't like the place cos it was sooo
freaking noisy! My goodness! So then we decided to
just walk around to find a suitable decent place for
dinner and we ended up at Eatzi Place I think...
To summarize our dinner, I would say that it is
good to know somebody who works at restaurant
that you happen to dine in PLUS also good to have
friends celebrating their birthdays on that day too
because you'll end up getting lots of 'complimentary'
stuff. It was nice when they served my birthday cake
with a candle on top complete with 'Happy Birthday'
moo-sic played out loud in the restaurant:))
So yeah...My 20th had been pretty spontaneous.
I loike:)
Muacks freaks!
No comments:
Post a Comment