Friday, April 16, 2010

yesterday.

Bloody hell! I'm still not working
on my freaking resume! Gosh!

Anyways, the big news of the
previous day is...
NUS had accepted me. But...
there is a HUGE BUT to this
supposedly awesome news
and that is THEY FREAKIN'
OFFERED ME CHEMISTRY!
I can't do chemistry for nuts man!
You guys know that right?
Right Mary? All those inorganic
and analytical chemistry, INAC,
Joseph Kueh's module...I was
struggling with those modules!
And doing Chemistry at a much
more advanced level will just
mean suicide for me man!
I'm in between a rock and a
hard place (new phrase from X)
How.......................................? :'(

Had a date with darling Tabla
in the evening. Oh I miss her
so much! Watched Date Night
which was fucking hilarious.
It made us laugh so hard our
intestines could explode man!
You people should go watch it.
:))

OKBYEFREAKS!


No comments: