come along with us to Boat Quay's
Mind Cafe...Trust me...It took all the
3 of us to persuade him to finally agree.
We thought it would be a great idea for
the 4 of us to finally get together and
hang out plus I was given permission
from mama to drive out since my b'day
was just one day ago...
So yeap...even picked Z up from school
before heading to Boat Quay. The games
and all were fun BUT I just can't help but
be so fucking annoyed by Z. Why the fuck
must he make the whole fucking thing
between us so fucking awkward....
Are you fucking mute?!
I'm right in front of you and all you did
was keep you fucking mouth shut?!
What the fuck are you trying to do?!
You know what I'm just so fucking sick
of you I don't even mind not ever seeing
you ever in my entire fucking lifetime!
And what? You think msg-ing me as if
everything is okay and nothing happened
is okay?! What the fuck man?!
When I'm right smack in front of your eyes
you don't say a fucking word...and days later
when I'm not right smack in front of your
eyes then you wanna start texting me.
What the fuck is wrong with you man!?
You know what Z...I don't even care.
Screw you!
Thank you so much for spoiling my day.
That's it.
I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU ZAKI.
You are nothing but a waste of my fucking time!
No comments:
Post a Comment