Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Get together sessions...

They are having their Promos I suppose.
So i guess that they might not be able to buke with the rest of US.
I'm still going to call them up though.
BUT i have a feeling that they might not be able to make it or maybe might not even want to make it.
I wonder when we will all be able to have a complete GET TOGETHER SESSION without missing persons.
I wonder if that is even POSSIBLE these days.
I totally understand that most of us are busy with our own personal lives but have you forgotten US?
Anyway, less than 2 weeks left of Ramadan.
I don't know if it is even possible for get together session.
But i PRAY it would be.
It would an opportunity for all of us to seek forgiveness for the things bad we did.
And enjoy one another's company....
Like we USED to........

No comments: