skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My name is Nurraini. Just call me Raini.
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri
I'm having mixed feelings this very moment.
I'm tired and I'm aching all over and nothing seems to be done.
Selamat
Menyambut
Lebaran
!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Rainbow Connection
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2011
(12)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(49)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
►
2009
(112)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(20)
►
2008
(215)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(26)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(33)
▼
2007
(130)
►
December
(33)
►
November
(29)
▼
October
(23)
When will the rainbow appear?Tell me.
Masking My Inner Emotions
Is it the mood swing or is it just me?
God Help Me...
Yay! Jalan raye!!!!
What a week! Updates people!
So far...This was what happened...
Updates-15 Oct 07
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri
What a day!
A pet?!
Today
I've made up my mind!
No Thinking Required
Updates
I can COOK!
By The Way...
Get together sessions...
Still Not Giving In
Yay!
Segala Yang Hidup Pasti Akan Mati
Freaking Pissed
Fill in the blank
►
September
(45)
No comments:
Post a Comment