Wednesday, October 24, 2007

What a week! Updates people!

THIS was what happened......
Fishy Fishy
ALL 3 fishes died!
S.A.D
I'm so sorry fishy fishy.I didn't mean to let you die.I guess i just don't understand you well to be able to provide you with a decent bowl to live in.May you rest in peace.
2nd Week of School
Tired la....
I still am very very afraid of Maths.
I am in the same class, even worst, same CATS GROUP with the person who can never contribute much besides ridiculous ideas and endless jokes.WAI KIT!!!!!
God Please Save ME!
My honey bastard XYZ lost her wallet with 150 bucks and hp.
I just hope the person who found it would do the right thing.
Or if not at least i hope XYZ would learn her lesson.
Jere is very very nice to me up to the point that my friends think of it as something else.
But i just think that he's JUST BEING NICE.
I wouldn't deny though that is the most and only "eligible bachelor" in class.
Heeheehee.
Dr Eddie Ong Hon!!!!
Reaction of a typical teenage girl would be....
"HE'S SO HOT RIGHT!!!"
Whether or not i'm your typical teenage girl is up to you to decide...
Heeheehee.
YAY! I finally wore black stockings to school this week.
I always feel excited if i dress up.
Heeheehee.
Unfortunately, the stockings didn't survive the whole day.
Then from looking funky with it, i looked normal without it.
Baby I love you.
Happy Anniversary!
Effective at 12am 25/10/07.
I'm done!

No comments: