Monday, October 29, 2007

Is it the mood swing or is it just me?

It suddenly feels weird.
I feel a little bit off for the past few days.
I feel emotionally drained too, somehow.
What's happening?
It feels like I'm giving out negative energy or something.
So is it the unexpected mood swing or is it just me?
Or maybe that particular something is bothering me so much till it affects my emotional balance.
I really think so.
Oh GOD.
I'm in desperate need of your help.
I could shatter into tiny bits and pieces this very moment under emotional pressure, if it is not YOU who continues to give me strength.
Or maybe the hormone imbalance in my body is responsible for this?
Or maybe...It could be both...

Raini is NOT in good emotional shape
I am freaking tired
This whole week was packed with all sorts of things physical and emotional.
School, as usual was tiring.
Jln raye last Friday was physically tiring.
My heels almost killed me.
Thank GOD fendi was super kind to save me from dying.
Then comes the emotional roller coaster which lasted very long and still is.
Arwah Cik Noh's tahlil.
The ?th tahlil i attended in the past month.
The sudden jalan raye at woodlands and marsiling.
And finally, i just completed my MOL topic 1&2.
AND school tomorrow...
Ohh...I'm so not looking forward for school tmw.
Fucking tired.
GoodNightPeople!
SweetDreams.
I hope mine would be the sweetest one i ever had.

No comments: