My first day of school today.New semester, new resolutions, new me...haha...No lah! I am still the same old Raini.Anyway, i was 10 mins late for my first lecture today.There i told you i am still the same old Raini who doesn't fail to be late for classes.Met most of my same old friends for the first time today after 7 weeks of break.Jeremiah still calls me with the same tone he uses to call me each and every time he calls out my name.Wai Kit is as crazy as the last time i saw him.Got to see my Honey Bastard and hang out with the Damn Bee and Sunailan...Did you know that i was Quite nice to her today?We didn't have to go through that awkward silence in the train when heading home today because i initiated a long long long conversation and it went pretty well.I guess it is probably because we haven't seen each other for quite some time now that's why there's so much to say.I wonder if it would get back to the usual awkward silence after a while...Oh, by the way, i had Math lecture today for the first time. I had bad butterflies in my tummy the whole time while the teacher was teaching sia!Now i really really know how bad my phobia of Math is.It is that bad.Lessons and practical today still went on despite today being the first day of school!Crap!I wasn't ready...
FOX
Yay!!!!! Went to fox before going home today.Bought the skirt i really really really wanted for a very very very long time plus a tube top too!I'm so excited!
On top of that, me and my girlfriends are going shopping tomorrow! YEAH!
My first pet
Met my mom at the pet shop and we bought everything from scratch.From the bowl, to the marbles to the air pump to the water conditioner blah blah blah....Assembled everything and now my 3 goldfishes are in the bowl!
Yay! I love my goldfishes...I hope it would live long enough at least finish up one bottle of fish food. I'm now trying to give them names... Suggestions people!
I feel so tired!
No comments:
Post a Comment