Went to buke with my BF yesterday.Geylang is so not my kind of place.It was stuffy, freaking hot, freaking crowded and not my kind of place although it is THE one-stop place to be if u wanna shop for HARI RAYA stuff.We ended up somewhere else in the end.But i totally enjoyed it! ;P
Hari Raya Prep
Honestly, i don't feel like I've prepared anything for this coming Raya. All I have right now is not sewed FABRIC which is supposed to be my baju raye.It is green by the way.As for my raye shoe, i haven't really gotten a new pair to suit my baju raye yet.Still considering whether to get myself a new pair because my BF said that if i buy another pair of shoe, we will end up eating cornflakes and staying at home every Saturday which I REALLY REALLY DON'T think i want. But still considering though.I could still buy and keep it a secret rite?hehehe...naughty naughty Raini...Nah! I wouldn't do that!
Get-Together-Session
I don' know what to say about this...I have been waiting for the day when all of US can buke together but it seems like forever waiting for the day to come.So i really hope that we could all buke together before Ramadan ends and Raye comes...Raini is hoping that next Thursday we could all finally meet. If we don't then i guess we could only plan ahead but ultimately GOD decides.Ct please tell me you can make it. Nor please tell me you can make it. Joanna i know you most probably can make it.Suzana and Aisyah it would be a miracle if you two can make it.Anyway, Good Luck and all the best to you two for your Promos. I miss those times when we will shake hands saying things like 'Good Luck' or 'All The Best' or 'Just one more paper and we can ENJOY!', before any tests or exams during Secondary School.And the last time i remember us doing that was when we sat for our 'O' Levels last year. I miss you guys.
To Him
Sayang I'm so sorry if things don't go as you wish it would go this raye or whenever,as a matter of fact,due to constrictions/restrictions/rules/regulations i have with parents like mine .And I'm sorry if i couldn't provide you with the kind of lifestyle you used to have and the kind of lifestyle you wish you had which happens to be the kind of lifestyle you like.But one thing though that I'm very sure of is that i love you.i do. I've been wanting to tell you this since God-knows-when but didn't really have the guts to do so.So i hope that if u happen to read my blog this moment, it would save me the courage i have to build just to tell you this.
Wah...i feel so malu now.on the brighter side, at least i finally got it off my chest. :)
Disappointing Eyelash
Remember i went for an eyelash perming session not too long ago?Well, in the first place it didn't turn out as curled as i expected and it only looks really nice if i applied mascara on.But unfortunately now it is completely back to square one.NO pretty curled eyelash anymore. sad.
Honey Bastard
Haven't seen them for almost a month now. I miss you honey bastard! Remember what we planned for when school reopens ya!
To All
I wish to seek forgiveness in this Holy month from those whom I've ever hurt/offended/ treated badly/ talked bad behind etc. be it intentional or purely unintentional. Thank you.May God bless you.
GoodNightEveryone!
No comments:
Post a Comment