Updates
Tuan Puteri
I was doing my daily grocery shopping earlier today.And guess who i saw? My 'friend' back in primary school. The reason why there's an apostrophe is because we never really talked much to each other before back in those days.Plus we were in different classes from Primary 1 till Primary 6.All i knew that she was my friend's friend.Maybe...just maybe we were in the same mother tongue class before but i really don't remember.The only thing we said to each other back then was HI and BYE!Anyway, this girl lives pretty near me i suppose because i always and i mean ALWAYS bump into her around my area.And this girl will always approach me when she sees me and call me NOT by my name but by TUAN PUTERI which means Princess...and she does that ALL THE TIME.
Have you read it?
I wrote a post yesterday which was meant specifically for somebody only because i didn't have the guts to say it verbally to that particular somebody.I suppose that somebody haven't read it yet cos I'm not seeing any signs from the person that he actually read it already.Or maybe that person is trying to keep it a secret...I'm not saying that i have to know that he have read it or not, i just want to know that he knows and i want him to get the message irregardless of whether he tells me or not coz i really DO NOT have the guts to tell him!
Most Probably
Since I am most probably going to buke out with my friends this Thursday, i was thinking of going for a haircut before meeting up with them.Furthermore, i have this voucher from Kimage i got from Women's Day Out 2007 so i was thinking of not wasting it away.Plus, it is directly opposite my place...So it would be convenient baby! I can't stand my hair any longer!!!!! See how frustrated i am...
AND BY THE WAY...
I was asleep yesterday night and my XYZ Honey Bastard called me at 12plus am...So i answered her call and told me a GoodNight Joke before i head back to LaLa Land.The joke was about a man with a very very long penis...
GoodNightEverybody!
No comments:
Post a Comment