Went to Kimage earlier today to have a haircut.It turns out that there is not much difference before i went for the cut and after the cut.The only difference is that it is a little shorter, my fringe is a little shorter, my hair is thinner and the hairdresser said that she cut my hair so it form a U shape at the back but i didn't really notice that much different.THAT is why right now i still feel dissatisfied with my hairstyle after the cut.You see the thing is that i am not much of a risk taker and not much of a daring person...I'm more of a safe person which makes me personally think that I am freaking boring.Starting from today onwards, I, Nurraini Bte Salim, WILL take risks to transform my current life into a not-so-boring life.Therefore, I, Nurraini Bte Salim, will head back to the salon tomorrow and get my fringe chopped off into CLEOPATRA BANGS! I WILL!
I said i need changes and now i won't hold back any longer.
Out with my girlfriends
I went to buke with some of my GFs at Simpang Bedok.It felt incomplete.It didn't felt like it was supposed to feel.Again, I wasn't satisfied with our get together session this time. Honestly it was disappointing.Really disappointing.We happen to bump into Shida Taharina and Ian and their gang and we end up eating side by side.Ct had to go off soon after that and it was me and Nor just the two of us wondering around TM and CS.So, with nothing much to do, we went to the 4th floor of TM to visit my 7 months pregnant colleague at Sewenty-Sewenth Street(77th Street).Then, we went to the arcade and made lotsa noise.That, i think was the highlight of the evening.
The End.
GoodNightEverybody!
No comments:
Post a Comment