Sunday, June 22, 2008

I am brushing my baby-doll hair and filing my pretty nails.

I just came back from a last minute Ice-Skating outing.
I was sound asleep in the morning
and all of a sudden my handphone rang.
Oh by the way, I NEVER switch off my phone.
And I don't mind late night calls.
Anyway, my cousin called saying that
she wanted to bring her sis, my sis and me out for Ice Skating.
So I woke up immediately and get dressed and headed down to
KALLANG LEISURE PARK!

In the freaking ring...
I fell a gazillion times.
And now I'm all bruised all-over.
But I HAD FUN!
I swear I had a Guardian Angel keeping an eye on me in the ring.
She was so nice.
I was in the ring skating all my myself,
trying to get the hang of it,
and of course while I was trying to get the hang it,
there were countless times that I lost balance and almost fell.
And this Guardian Angel will appear from nowhere and grab hold of my hand.
Countless times.
She is indeed my Guardian Angel.

I was on the way home when
Tampines Mall seemed to be calling out to me.
Me, being Raini, couldn't resist temptation.
I bought almost all the products
from the L'oreal Elseve Nutri-Gloss Range.

Then my sister and I took a photo from
the instant passport photo machine.
That was cool.

As we were walking home,
we saw a FLEA MARKET under the MRT track.
I got myself a little something there.
But I was really really happy I finally got myself
VICTORIA'S SECRET BODY MIST for only $15!
Sweet Daydream.

I feel sore now!

No comments: