Sunday, June 1, 2008

Makes me wonder...

Sat for my mock basic theory test this morning.
Didn't prepare for it whatsoever.
So I just went there, sat for the test and went straight back home.
I felt so good being the first one the leave the room.
Test started at 9.15 but I took a few mins to recall my password
which I changed but I totally forgot all about it.
I finished the test at like 9.30.
But I obviously failed lah, as anticipated.
78%-FAIL
I actually have no idea what the passing mark is.
Oh well.I still have till 31 June to prepare for my REAL BTT.
I am so going to study for it man!
No doubt about it.

I like it when I sound determined.

Was supposed to meet BF right after that.
But he had this last min plan to go to PG with his friends.
So I had to wait till he gets back.
And so I waited....
Bear in mind that I actually got ready at as early as 11am.
1pm...Waiting patiently
2pm...Still waiting but mind starts to get a restless.Called him once.No answer.
3pm...Couldn't take the waiting so called up Ct to ask if she's not busy so that I could crash at her place while waiting.Sadly, I can't crash there.So I continued on waiting.Started calling him like mad already.Still no answer.
4pm...STRESSED OUT.It rained.Cool weather.I'm stressed out and tired.So in the end, I decided to nap.Just as I was about to doze off, HE FINALLY CALLED!
Relieved, Excited, Angry.

So went over to his place right away.
Called him once I reached his doorstep.
It rang but he didn't answer.
So called a few more times.
Still not answered.
I know that he probably is in the toilet bathing,which explains everything.
So I called his home phone hoping that his brother would pick it up.
He didn't.
Which made me so angry.
So I waited outside for like the longest time ever.
Nah I'm kidding.
But I was really angry already cos my whole damn day was filled with nothing but
WAITING!!!

He finally opened the door.
Was angry and frustrated at first but he showed me that face...
And I melted.
I know I probably shouldn't.
But I can't help it.
Silly me.Silly silly me.

Behind closed doors...
It was the one of the best ___ever!
Thank you for paying attention to my every move and every need.
I'm a satisfied woman now.
Go figure!

Went to Downtown East's new shopping mall or something called the E! Hub.
By the time we got there, we were starving already.
So we didn't really went to look around the place which is new to both of us and settled for SUPERDOGS.
EugeneLau, BF's friend came a while later when we were having dinner there.
Got to know that Eugene has a bloggie.
He surely writes better than I thought he could.
Way better than me.
Probably writes as good as Mary.
Or maybe TablaHO.
Whatever lah.
Whatever it is, it is a compliment.
Didn't do anything much there.
Cos there's nothing much to see there,
besides the Cadbury indoor Ferris Wheel,
which kinda look more like a Cage wheel than a Ferris wheel.
But it was colourful with pretty neon lights all over.
Didn't really spend so much time there cos CINDERELLA had to go home.
It's pretty sad actually.
But life has to go on.

It's gg to be a long day tmw.
Take a deep breathe and dive.

The End

No comments: