Worked with Nana and Ming Yao at 77th Street
at Compass Point for the 1st time today.
Baru 1st day dah kecoh semacam.
As if we did work together before.
The working environment there is WAY better
as compared to working at Tampines Mall's 77th Street.
Seriously.
I'm going off to Taiwan on Friday
and my plane will be leaving at 12pm.
Just so everybody know,
I'd rather be rotting at home.
By the way,
It's not a holiday lah.
I wonder what I'll be doing there.
And I wonder what He'll be doing here when I'm away.
I'm scared lah...Don't want history to repeat itself.
Eugene, Please help me take care of my 'Boi Boi' when I'm away Ok?
I'll get you a souvenir ok?
Hehe...
I have NOT packed my bag yet.
When I come back from Taiwan on the 17th,
I'll be looking forward to something real big!
I hope the plan works out...
Can't wait man!
At the moment,
All I want now is to see my baby before I leave Sg...
I'm Gonna Miss You too baby.
Only thing is that I'm not gonna tell you that
So the only way you can ever know that,
is if you actually make the effort to view my blog
when one fine day you realise you miss me so bad
that you'll resort to viewing my blog to feel my presence
even if all it is,
is a blog.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment