I'm actually worried right about now...
My mom will be attending the seminar most of the time there
and I'll have to take care of my siblings
in a place where the people mainly speak Mandarin
and have terribly poor English communication abilities!
How are we gonna survive there MAN?!
TELL ME!
I'm gonna activate Global Roaming service soon...
Before my Dad leave for work later.
And I have NOT packed my bag yet.
It's not that I don't want to get started with the packing and all,
It's just that I don't know where to start.
Really.
I wonder how long I'll have to sit my butt on the airplane seat.
OUH YA HOR!!!
I totally forgot that there's in-flight entertainment thingy in there...
I was so worried that I'd have to rot in the plane without any form of entertainment.
Oh my God...
Now I'm so excited to see what Moo-Wees they have there...
The last time I took the plane to somewhere some time back,
I remembered watching some robot cartoon movie called....
erm...I forgot...
And I'm so looking forward to dig into the airplane food!!!
Haha...
I can't believe that I'm getting so excited now...
Oh well...
Life is too short for regrets.
Cherish every moment you have with your loved ones.
Take Care All!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment