Monday, June 30, 2008

I'm just an old-fashioned little girl who wants a happily ever after.

Last Thursday was IS day.
Baa Baa Black Chic is way, and I mean way behind the schedule.
I don't know what's gonna happen
BUT whatever it is, I hope that everything's gonna be just fine.
God.Tell me it will.

Therefore, with all the crazy things happening and all,
I decided to ease my mind with a manicure.
I had french.
Which barely lasted till Saturday.

Finally told my cousin that working as a part-time PA just wasn't my cup of tea
All the scanning and all is just too boring for me to have to bear.
I know that I'm not being practical and all.
But why do something I don't like?
I realise that my problem is that I tend to run away from problems that I eventually have to face.
And I will do whatever I can to delay it as long as I possibly could
and when I finally have to face it,
the problem gets even worse.
Now I'm wondering...
Why is it that I'm so afraid to face something that I eventually would have to face?

Then comes Friday...
Went to Clark Quay to do some chilling and visit our dear friends at work.
There were so much LIFE in there.
I got so excited just walking along the river looking at people letting their hair down on a Friday night.
Makes me want to join in the fun.
I wonder when...
CT! We so need to TALK.

Got home pretty late on Friday night.
And I had to sit for my Basic Theory Test the next morning.
Did some really last minute revision...
And before I know,
I was walking out of the Test Room smiling on a Happy Saturday Morning.
I passed!

Saturday, being Saturday...
Same old...same old...
It's not like I'm complaining or anything,
but I just feel like I need to do something more FUN than just the same old routine.
I'm not saying that I don't like the routine...
I love it...
But it just gets a little to boring.
By the way,
I'm 18, not 28.


We went to watch The Incredible Hulk at AMK HUB Cathay.
Really violent.
Was really good though but there was a part in the movie that I wanted to cry but didn't cos everybody wasn't.
I think I'm crazy.
There was this one place that I really wanna go to called Dr Fish.
Heard of it anyone?
Cool stuff...

Sometimes I even wonder if Saturdays are meant for just me and you anymore.
No.It's not about other people I'm talking about.
It's just about...
Nevermind.

I feel like it's been just so perfect lately.
Which scares me a lot cos most of the times things doesn't stay perfect for long.
It will somehow get crushed by some stupid something I found out
or some stupid feeling I have, to be more specific,
Paranoia that suddenly hits me with one thousand and one questions about everything.
And I'm sick of having to sneak into your privacy just to prove my paranoia wrong.
I'm not that stupid to think that the privacy I have a chance to sneak into is all the privacy there is in you.

I don't know where I'm going with this post or more like what I just said.
Let's just stop here.

I just want to know that all this is real.
And not a lie.

No comments: